7.05.2012

A Little House Cleaning

So, as I get closer to my goal weight, I find it more difficult to achieve my goal. For a type A personality, this can be very frustrating. Every tweak makes modest improvements, but it is not crossing the finish line. For those who know me, you are aware I have lost almost 70 pounds, which is an achievement all its own. So why get caught on the last 15? I want to finish what I started.

Saturday we will have a garage sale to rid our house of clutter. It has been a process all week of gathering and purging. I have done the same to my body. On Monday I started an Isagenix 9 day cleanse. It can help boost weight loss, but it also de-clutters toxins from your body. I am on day four, and it has been a challenge, but I am pushing through. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I have already seen results. I have rid myself of 2 more pesky pounds to date, and have lost about a 1/2" from everywhere. I may be crawling uphill to the finish, but I will get there, with less baggage!

2 comments:

  1. You're in the final 5 miles of the marathon. And they are awful. Don't stop. You have so much to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine Ken will become the talking turkey leg by the end of tomorrow. I'll baste him tonight!

    ReplyDelete